Low carb, grain free, gluten free (can be made dairy free too).
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter OR ghee OR coconut oil use coconut oil if dairy free
- 1⁄3 cup gluten free baking mix
- 2 packets Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1⁄4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1⁄4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 Egg
- 1-1⁄2 tbsp water
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Melt butter/ghee/coconut oil in mug
- Add remaining ingredients, except blueberries, to the mug and mix together well.
- Stir bluberries into batter
- Microwave on high 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes depending on microwave.
- Let cool and eat from the mug or plate and serve.